Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Essentials

Spring has sprung. And man it is BEAUTIFUL outside. My tulips blossomed this week and all of the flowers in the neighborhood look FANTASTIC! So with the wonderful weather and picturesque plants, comes some spring staples. Here is a list of items I think every girl needs for the spring.

#1) Pastel Polos- I love polos in fun, bright, and loud spring and summer colors. A pretty polo, jean skirt, and rainbows…pure spring perfection! One of my favorite polos is made by Southern Tide in “ocean blue.” It is a great color and the shirts are really soft, comfortable, and well-made. If you haven’t purchased a polo from Southern Tide, you should really check them out!


#2) The “perfect” bronzer- Every girl needs and wants that sun-kissed look. I get mine from the most amazing bronzer ever.. It is made by Estee Lauder and it is call “Bronze Goddess.” I love the color and its slight shimmery sparkle. I also love its size. It comes in a huge compact. It will get you through spring, summer, and maybe even fall!

#3) Pink lipgloss- I love a light pink lipgloss for the spring. My absolute favorite color isPlushglass “Fulfilled” by MAC. The color is perfect for a nice, light, springy look! (PS-the color below is not “fulfilled.”)


#4) A beach bag! Every girl needs a good straw bag. One of my favorites is the Vineyard Vines “Sunny Day Straw Bag.” You can use it has a spring purse or a beach bag… or both! This is one of my favorites. It is a little expensive but it is classic and will last for years. And I am a sucker for anything turquoise.


#5) The perfect strapless dress. Life is so much easier when you can throw on a sundress and flip flops and you don’t have to worry about putting together an outfit. I love strapless dresses. They are simple, stylish, and you don’t have to worry about getting tan lines. I love this “Franco Dress” by Lilly Pulitzer! The tie on the back is ADORABLE! You can find it HERE!


I still have a few spring essentials to add to the list. But my husband is home from the road and we have to watch the episode of Lost that we missed earlier this week. I hear it is a real doozie! Let me know if you know of any other great Spring finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity