Friday, May 7, 2010

And the "Happy" goes to... SHRIMP AND GLITZ!


And the "Happy" goes to... Shrimp and Glitz

The sweet Carolina Girl at Little Me, The Queen Be
gave me this award on Wednesday.

It's my turn to share 10 things that make me happy 
& then pass this on to someone else.

OK here it goes.. 
(in no particular order)
1) My sweet husband, Erik
2) My amazing pup, Fender Bender Huffman
3) My wonderful family!
4) My most amazing  and sweet friends
5) Baby H!!!!
6) The Beach
7) Backpacking in Europe
8) The South and southern traditions
9) Football Season
10) Sweet Tea and candy (they are a toss up)
I thought this quote was appropriate for the "Happy" Award:
"Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been. " -Jimmy Buffett



I am going to give this award to:
One of my best friends, Miss Brooke!
Shrimp and Glitz 
(BE SURE TO CHECK OUT HER BLOG)
Brooke is one of the sweetest and prettiest girls you will ever meet! She just moved to beautiful Charleston, SC to work for the Charleston City Paper. And she was a contestant on Amazing Race with one of our other best friends, Marisa!


Having Brooke as a friend makes me VERY HAPPY!!
Here are the rules:
) Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2) List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3) List 10 things that make you happy.
4) Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.

3 comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity