Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Wish List!

As most of you know, I am expecting my first baby in September. With my first baby comes a whole lot of excitement... especially when it comes to shopping for the little mister! But I realize that I can't buy every cute baby thing I see in the store (can you believe I just said that ERIK! I know you are proud!) But it is still fun to have a "wish list!" So here are a few items on my baby wish list. I came across this adorable designer, Rikshaw Design on The Tale of a Southern Belle blog!   And everything on their website is cute!! Harper probably "needs" these, right honey!?  Rikshaw Design's slogan is "hand block prints for your bohemian baby. " Gotta love it!!! What do you all think!? What is your favorite item? 






3 comments:

  1. These ARE cute! Especially love the monkeys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Reminds me of VV! Hope you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love them all! I have seen her stuff before and I feel in love when I was searching for things for Grant last year. I love the diaper pouch and babysack. We had alot of babysacks because he loved being all bundled up! Which reminds me- you need to get a swaddle blanket- one that is especially designed to swaddle not one you have tobe like a baby nurse to figure out! LOL! You probably already knew that though!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity