Friday, May 6, 2011

New Baby Blog

I am excited to announce that I am about to launch another blog. Now I am going to keep this blog of course. And this will be more of my personal blog. But the new blog is especially for expecting mamas. I found a ton of amazing advice though blogs when I was preggo so I thought I would try to do my own now that I am a mom. Right now the blog is not very cute but an amazing graphic designer is working on it as we speak (or would it be better to say "as we read?") This is going to be a baby blog! I am going to try to do real life nursery ideas on a weekly basis. I will try to give insight on baby situations that I am going through with Mister Harper, and I will feature some of my favorite things to buy for your baby. I went ahead and did two posts to get the party started.  I am going to try to update it frequently once the design is complete. It is set to be complete on May 17th. If you would like to check it out go HERE!!



Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea. As someone TTC in the Carolinas, I'm looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Jaime, that way if and when I get prego, you will have all the answers! ::) haha Hooray! [bc i would be oh-so-clueless...]

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity