Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weecycled Wear Consignment Sale!

I am VERY excited about this weekend! Weecycled Wear is going to be in Greenville! 

Weecycled Wear is a semi-annual children's consignment sale of new and gently used children's and maternity clothing, toys, furniture, and baby equipment. They have thousands upon thousands of items! 

This is considered the "biggest and best" children's consignment sale in the Upstate! I can't wait to go. At the last consignment sale I went to I bought Harper a Radio Flyer tricycle for $6, tons of smocked outfits for less than $10 a piece, Leapfrog toys for $4! It is pretty incredible how much money you can save. I bought a ton of stuff and it was crazy how many of my items were actually brand new and still had tags on them. I got his favorite item, a Sleep Sheep, brand new in the box for 8 bucks. We already have one at home but I wanted an extra to travel with. This is a steal considering a new one at Buy Buy Baby is over $30! I remember coming home and telling Erik, "I am never going to buy Harper anything new again!!" Here are a few photos from last year's sale so you can get an idea of how BIG this sale really is:







For any expecting moms, you MUST go to this sale. I am kicking myself for going to my first consignment sale after Harper's arrival. I could have saved thousands (literally) of dollars. 






The sale is at the TD Convention Center/Carolina First Center (formerly Palmetto Expo Center) in Hall 2.

Here is the address:

1 Exposition Drive
Greenville, SC  29607

Here is the schedule for the sale this week!

SUPER VOLUNTEER SALE

Wednesday, September 14th  6:00 p.m.

VOLUNTEER SALE

Wednesday, September 14th 7:00 p.m.

CONSIGNOR SALE

Thursday, September 15th  6:00 p.m.
NEW MOM & NEW GRANDPARENT SALE

Thursday, September 15th  7:00 p.m.

GUEST SALE

Thursday, September 15th  7:30 p.m.

PUBLIC SALE

Friday, September 16th 9:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 17th 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 18th 12:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. (select items will be 1/2 price)


Do any of you all consign or shop at consignment sales? What are some of your best finds? Hope to see y'all there!

3 comments:

  1. wow that looks huge!! This is why I dont want to have kids here in Ireland- baby stuff is SOOO expensive here! (im talking nearly 1000 euros for a half decent car seat/stroller system)and I know they dont do consignment sales like these! I Hope you get some good finds for mr. Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so there! I went to the Switcheroo before we found out we were having a boy, and we didn't buy anything. Hoping for better luck this time around

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the Tot Trade that we have in Columbia. I went to the one last year and I found a few cute things but most were not in very good condition. The pictures you posted looks like things are much better in Gville!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity