Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Southern Tide- Carolina Cup 2012

We were lucky enough to go to Carolina Cup this year. I love Carolina Cup!!! It symbolizes the beginning of spring, tradition, and southern fashion. It equates to a gigantic tailgate with a surplus of seersucker, sweet tea, Jack Rogers, pastel attire, and alcoholic beverages.

This year I noticed the majority of young men were sporting Southern Tide. They looked quite dapper in their Channel Marker pants, vibrant sport shirts,  and bow ties. I love a guy in a bow tie! I snapped a few shots of the skipjack taking over Carolina Cup. 


Did you make it to Cup this year? What did you wear? I will share some more photos from Cup this week!

3 comments:

  1. hehehe... i love curl's outfit. I remember when you took him to the cup for the first time and had him in all pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha I know that guy at the top posing with the girl - he's from Greenwood and always models for our local mens store - David Lindsey. I have been wanting to go back to Cup for years! Miss it! Glad yall had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity