Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Sunshine Ranch- Spartanburg, SC

Today we had a fun trip to The Sunshine Ranch in Spartanburg. It was so good to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city and into the laid back atmosphere of a real farm. And by real farm I mean there were goats, pigs, alpacas, miniature ponies, horses, dogs, chickens, rabbits, and donkeys. To say Harper was in Heaven is an understatement. He loved every second we spent on the ranch. He pointed at the dogs and barked at them, he starred wide-eyed at the other animals and giggled, he ran through the fields, played on the playground, and he had an absolute blast! 

After spending about 15 minutes at the ranch I knew we had to have his second birthday party there. I went ahead and put down a deposit to save our date. Harper's birthday isn't until September but I didn't want to chance it. It is only $175 and it includes 3 hours at the ranch, pony rides for the kids, and use of all of their facilities. That is cheaper than renting a bounce house. And I don't have to worry about cleaning my house for guests. Sounds like a perfect party to me! 

They have a really spectacular set-up. They have an outdoor miniature barn with restrooms and a refrigerator (for the cake and ice cream). They have a ton of picnic tables under a pavilion to eat at and open presents. There is an awesome playground, petting zoo, and a grill to BBQ. Talk about a perfect place for the kids to have fun and most importantly, wear themselves out! Check out their Facebook page here. 





I am excited to announce I am setting up family photo sessions at the ranch next week! It is a special deal for Father's Day/Mother's Day. A photo of you and the kids is a perfect gift. The cost is $50 and includes 25 high resolution images on a disc. You will get rights to the photos so you can enlarge them and make copies of them anywhere you like! I have two spots left. If you are interested please e-mail me at JaimeNHuffman@yahoo.com. And check out my Facebook photography page here.  I am a few "likes" away from 300 so please hook a blogger up! Here are some of the photos I took today. The beautiful little girl is my friend's daughter, Saylor (cutest name ever!). 




5 comments:

  1. What a cute, a different, place to have child's birthday party! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o I dont have facebook or I would like them for sure- great pictures! I want that baby pig!!
    I think this will be an awesome birthday location!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I want to hold a piglet! how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Looks like ya'll had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what I got out of your whole post...pig. I need a pet pig. Like NOW.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity